« Center Hall 1
Georgetown Row Houses »
The Blaine Mansion + Addition, located on the west edge of Dupont Circle in downtown Washington, DC, is a mixed-use project blending restoration of a landmark 19th C. mansion with a modern glass and steel addition. Constructed in 1881 as a 20,000 SF single family residence by Senator James Blaine of Maine, the restored mansion contains two restaurants on the ground floor, professional offices on the 1st and 2nd, and a large 2 story apartment on the 3rd and 4th . (See ‘Blaine Apartment). The Addition comprises underground parking for the entire project, two office floors and four residential levels with a rooftop terrace and pool above. Completion: Fall ’09.